- Send your abstracts to Online Abstract Submission
- Selected abstracts will be considered for publication in an indexed journal.
- Best poster presentation for original study only.
- Please read carefully the submission format required by the indexed journal under Abstract Submission Guideline section.
- Before submitting your abstract, please ensure that you have checked the box “I have read and agree to the abstract submission disclaimer and terms and condition above”
Abstracts Submission Guideline
Criteria for abstract submission:
- The abstract must be written in
- All abstracts must be submitted online via our website. Abstracts submitted via email, fax or post will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted by 11:59 PM (Malaysia Time) on Monday 1st August 2022. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Title: Please capitalise each word except prepositions; such as ‘and’, ‘for’, and etc.
- Author and Co – authors: The first name is the presenting author. If more than one author is listed, please match the authors and institutions using numbers.
- Please use initial for first name / middle name, and write last name / surname in full.
- Affiliations: Department, institution/hospital/organisation. Do not include the address.
Cardiology Clinical Trial
¹M.K.Othman, 1W.Y.Haniff, 2N.A.Ahmad
1Department of Cardiology, Hospital XYZ
2Department of Pharmacy, Hospital XYZ
8. Layout: The abstract must be in a single paragraph containing not more than 350 words (no table or graph allowed)
9. Please include all of the following sub headings in bold:
- Materials & Method
Submission Terms and Conditions
- Abstracts are subjected to approval by the scientific committee and will be accepted upon full paid registration of the presenting author as an attendee of the 13th APCU@USM 2022.
- Any abstract that has been presented orally or as a poster at previous meetings- nationally or internationally will not be accepted.
- Abstracts will appear as submitted.
- Accepted abstracts will be considered for publication in an indexed journal.
- The decision of the Organising Committee is final.
- Incomplete abstract submission will not be accepted.
- The authors will receive the email notification of abstract acceptance / rejection by 15th of September 2022. The email will include information on the presentation time, date, and venue.
- The presenting authors must register for the congress before the event date (14th to 16th of October 2022)